Executive Director of Just Say Know Ministry (JSKM)
Just Say Know Ministry is looking for a passionate, committed individual to support their mission of educating and empowering youth and adults to openly discuss healthy human sexuality in the foundation of God’s love and acceptance for all people. JSK Ministry is a developer and presenter of faith-based sexuality education in both congregation and camp settings. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization across both the camping and congregational programs. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach to support the realization of the JSK Ministry Vision and Mission in our communities. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Fundraising and donor development for Just Say Know Ministry;
- Promoting JSK Ministry, including Created To Be Me camping program and congregational curriculum;
- Recruiting, training, coordinating the Keynoting Team, including organizing and leading the annual Keynoter Retreat;
- Managing Created To Be Me camping program, communications, and schedules between church regional staff and keynoters;
- Coordinating with keynoters and JSK Ministry Board regarding curriculum/resource material updates and/or rewrites;
- Overseeing and managing personnel and volunteers in JSK Ministry;
- Coordinating ongoing revisions and updates of the congregational curriculum;
- Monitoring expenses and budget;
- Attending annual Keynoter Retreat and JSK Ministry Board meetings.
This position is 20 hours a week and reports to the JSK Ministry Board of Directors
- Successful fundraising and donor development experience;
- G Suite proficient;
- Ability to travel;
- Organization, attention to details, deadlines, etc;
- Strong public communication and networking ability;
- Recruiting experience;
- Strategic multi-platform Social Media/PR experience;
- Previous project management experience – proven ability to take a project through a full life-cycle, ability to manage elements of a project simultaneously;
- Knowledge of the JSK Ministry, camp and/or congregational program preferred;
- Ability and desire to see the potential of the ministry and help lead the ministry in growth.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to the attention of the JSK Ministry Board President at email@example.com.